After the release of InstaDom version 2.0.2, some users (mostly outside USA) might be asked to re-login their Instagram accounts over and over again. This is because Instagram new policies and API but you can easily overcome this by using a proxy for your city (we currently only support port 80 and 443 proxies) or following the method below.
This method requires you temporarily disable your Instagram account, wait for three hours and then add it to InstaDom BEFORE login to any other device.
Note: If you run a very active account, we suggest you do this at night or off peak period so many of your followers don’t notice the 3 hours off-time.
Below are the steps to achieve this;
1. Go to Instagram.com on desktop and login to your account
2. Click on your profile name
3. Click the Edit Profile button
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Temporary Disable My Account
5. Select the Just Need a Break option, enter your password and click on the Temporary Disable Account button.
6. All you need to do now is wait for 3 hours.
7. After the waiting period. Now open your InstaDom account and add your Instagram Account. And it’ll be activated automatically.
Note: Do NOT login to Instagram on any device (Mobile or PC) during the waiting period, you should only use other devices after you have successfully added your account to InstaDom.
Please do let us know if you still cannot add your account!